Caravan Site Information
Wilcocks Farm Caravan Site is a spacious, landscaped site near the pretty village of Rivington on the edge of the West Pennine Moors.
Situated between Rivington Country Park and a trio of beautiful reservoirs, the secluded farm keeps sheep, cattle, Wellsumer hens and pigmy goats. There are also DIY stables for local horse owners. With views up onto Winter Hill and down over the West Lancashire Coastal Plains you'll soon come to love our tranquil position in the heart of Lancashire.
Wilcocks Farm Caravan Site is proud to have been nominated for The Chorley Smile Green Award in recognition of our approach to sustainable power and low usage equipment. Our wind turbine provides power for the whole site and farm.
- Open February to November
- Open to caravans and motorhomes
- 22 hard standing pitches
- Electricity supply to all pitches
- Water points
- Air conditioned toilet & shower block with disabled access
- Family rooms available with baby changing room facilities
- Grocery and Calor Gas deliveries by arrangement
- Elsan Point
- Dogs welcome, but must be kept on a lead
- Rally field and events marquee available
Just 10 mins from the M61 or the M65 this fabulous family run site provides the perfect base for exploring the whole of the North West. Take a trip to the seaside - Southport, Blackpool and Morcambe are all about an hour drive away, as is the Lake District.